I’ve been travelling ever since I was in fourth grade but I can say that I still haven’t mastered the things that I should bring when I travel. It is either I bring too much or I forgot to bring something. I still haven’t really thought of the most important things to bring especially now that I have kids in tow. So now, I can name a few in my mind that can help you add in your list. Note that this is assuming that you are not travelling with your kids.
1. Plane ticket, Important documents, Passport, IDs, etc. – if you are traveling abroad, this is probably the most important things that you need to bring and make sure that you place it somewhere in your purse where you have easy access.
2. Snacks – I love to eat and I get hungry anytime so I before I travel, I make sure that I bring a small amount of snacks that I can eat while waiting for my boarding or while I’m on the plane or bus. In short, snacks that I can eat while travelling.
3. Clothes, Sweater, lingerie, Bathing Suit, Socks, and Extra shoes – I usually bring 1 set of extra clothes just in case there will be change of plans.
4. Medicines and Vitamins – A must! Since there are places that don’t have drugstore. It’s best to bring paracetamol, medicines for headache, tummyache, and more
5. Sunblock and Mosquito repellant – I always make sure I got these if I plan to swim during the trip
6. Extra Luggage for shopping
7. Laptop for business trips
8. Sewing Kit – this I don’t get to bring but if you have a compact one, this is you can bring especially if you are going to attend a wedding or a big event.
9. Towel and Toiletries – This should be number 1. I never forget to pack these for my use during my trip!
10. Camera - something to capture your trip.