Do you want to read a book that’s humorous at the same time inspiring? Try this. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese by Francis Kong. From his website it says.
Francis J. Kong is:
* President of Success Options Publishing Company
* President of FunWorks Inc. a member of the Canadian based Mad Science International Group, the world’s number 1 Science educational-entertainment program provider for kids.
* Founding member and Director of Inspire Leadership Consultancy
* Francis has extensive work experiences in manufacturing and retail as he help founded a popular clothing company and ran a retail chain for many years.
You can hear him in his daily Radio Program “Business Matters” which was given a Year 2007 special citation by the Catholic Mass Media Awards.
You can read him through his Saturday and Sunday column of the Business Page of the Philippine Star.
You can see him as he regularly guests every Thursday morning at the popular morning show Umagang Kay Ganda.
He has been featured in many of the major business conventions and conferences both here and abroad.
* Francis is co-recipient of the Anvil Award for Excellence for the staging of the Dr. John Maxwell Leadership Seminar Series.
* Recipient of the Year 2006 Gold Quill Philippines Award of merit for Public Speech category sponsored by The International Association of Business Communicators.
* Recipient of 2008 Dr. Jose Rizal Award for Excellence in the field of Journalism.
Francis has been trained and licensed by Maximum Impact of Atlanta Georgia to do the Maxwell leadership programs. Trained and licensed by The Ziglar Corporation in London to do the Ziglar Sales and Presentation programs.
He is an author of 10 books:
* His book “One Day at a Time” has been given a most favorable review by Channel NewsAsia of Singapore.
* His book “The Early Bird Catches the Worm: is now translated into the Korean language.
Francis is married to the former Lilia Nolasco and has three children:
Bryan 26, Hannah 22 and Rachel 17
This is a very nice book. I highly recommend it.