December 28th, 2009
While the whole family is preparing for our trip for the New Year. I’m still online doing some research about home insurance quotes for my Dad. I would say that I missed being online for the whole day. Being on Holidays is quite relaxing that you tend to forget your tasks.
Oh well. Now here’s a little bit of fun before I proceed on my tasks.
Thanks to Dez for letting me grab this Meme.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
~ I shopped until I’m broke! LOL!
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
~ Yes, I was healthy this year and will vow to be healthy again in 2010
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
~ We will be just at home with the in laws
4. Did anyone close to you die?
~ My Mom’s close friend passed away, A dad of my friend, and our neighbor
5. What countries did you visit?
~ I went to Jakarta and Bali with my Mom and sister
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
~ November 21, 2009 – AA’s first birthday celebration
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
~ A survived the Junior Nursery. AA turns One!
9. What was your biggest failure?
~ I don’t want to talk about it.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
~ Me and the rest of the family had flu, cough and colds right before Christmas and up to now
11. What was the best thing you bought?
~ My coach wallet
12. Where did most of your money go?
~ Shopping! (BAD!)
13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
~ Same with Dez – NOBODY!
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
~ I wish I could have rested more before the Holidays and read more books
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
16. What was your favourite TV program?
~ None. I don’t watch TV at all.
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
~ No I don’t hate anyone
18. What was the best book you read?
~ The Hunger Games and The Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
~ Time Traveller’s Wife and New Moon
21. What did you do on your birthday?
~ We went to beach
22. What kept you sane?
~ Blogging and internet
23. Who did you miss?
~ Surprisingly, I miss my parents and so are my brothers and sister
24. Who was the best new person you met?
~ I’m not sure
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
~ Life is short so tell your loved ones that you love them. Be Grateful with what you have. Have Faith and keep in mind that God will always provide.
Happy New Year everyone!